Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Grades...

Grades came out today. Ugh. I'm so disappointed in myself. I got 2 B's and 4 A's. I know that is still really good, but I was really hoping to boost my GPA this semester, not lower it. I'm being a big baby, but I really wanted to graduate Suma Cum Laude, which requires that I have a 3.9. Right now I have a 3.82, without this semester's grades added. I'm not sure next semester even with perfect grades that it will work out. But I just need to be happy with that. I did the best I could without totally throwing my life into school. Although the B in my Jane Austen class really bothers me. I worked so hard. I spent so much time with that class. And it still wasn't good enough. Ugh. Not a happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones