Wednesday, May 11, 2011

"Bu-ut Oh, Those Su-ummer Nights"

My summer nights have officially began! I cannot even tell you how excited I am about that. I love summer nights. The cool breeze after a hot day, the smell of honeysuckle in the air, driving with the windows down and the radio blasting, all these things make my heart happy.

I kicked off my summer nights hanging out at the ball fields watching the Hobbs boys play baseball. I must say, I'm actually starting to like baseball a lot more!

Since things are back to normal with Cameron and I, whatever "normal" is, he came with me tonight. I picked him up at his house, and that was the first time I'd ever seen it. It. Was. Spectacular. So beautiful, but in a surprisingly understated way. We went to the game and then went to movie night at our friend's house. We are all about movie night, and tonight we watched The Last Three Days. It was really good, plus it had Russell Crowe in it, and I'm all about that. He wants to hang out again soon. I swear he's going to kill me, but we are friends, so I guess I'll get used to it.

I can't wait to see what else the summer holds. Especially since I found out this week that my dear friend Brittainy is coming home for FIVE WEEKS!!!! I'm so excited :)

1 comment:

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones