Monday, August 8, 2011

Izzy

Izzy is the love of my life.

She is a 9lb Miniature Dachshund.

She is the cutest little dog a girl could ask for!

She's still a puppy, so she LOVES to play, but her favorite thing to do is just sit in your lap and be close to you.

She is so excited when I come home every day.

My poor baby got attacked last Tuesday by a dog ten times her size.

After $200 in Vet bills and 3 trips later, she is finally feeling a little bit like herself. She had to get stitches and be put on antibiotics. Then she started swelling. Doctor said it was nothing to worry about, but by this morning, she was swollen so bad that her stitches came open. They did some surgery and put in a drainage tube and she is barking and wagging her sweet little tail again!

Thank goodness for my wonderful Vet. I have no idea what I would have done without my sweet baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones