Tuesday, August 16, 2011

So Much Stuff!

I'm cleaning out my room so I can paint and redecorate, and I'm wondering, where did all this stuff come from????? 

I will admit, am a bit of a pack rat when it comes to sentimental things such as cards, letters, newspaper clippings, etc. But I still have WAY too much stuff. 

It's only day one, and I have a whole trash bag of clothes that are in perfect condition that I never wear to give away, and I haven't even gone through my dresser or finished the laundry. 

I am major purging things that used to mean something but don't anymore. 

New goal for new room: Don't hang on to stuff I don't need, and don't buy clothes that I don't need. 

I did get a beautiful new quilt for my room. Here is my inspiration: New Bed Spread and Pillows

Let me know what you think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones