Saturday, July 30, 2011

My Friends Are Coming Home!

Today was the last day of camp for them, and while I know they are so so sad, I am very very happy. I've missed them!

I do think that things will be different, since they have spent the last 3 months together without me, so the new dynamics will probably take a lot of getting used to.

Also, I think my best friend will be moving away soon. To where, no one knows for sure, but I feel that it is coming. I'm happy for her, because I know that her and her husband are doing what they feel led to do, but at the same time, I feel kinda alone.

Coming toward the end of my college career, it is getting harder and harder to find people to hang out with that have the same beliefs and values as I do that are single. It's so weird to think that just 3 years ago, all of us were alike, but now in such a short time, most of my friends are married or having children or moving away.

Maybe this year will be the year I get a date and I won't have to deal with being a single woman in a church and community focused on marriage and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones