Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Break!

My plans for Spring Break include:
Not working Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday!
Going camping with my FAVORITE people on Tuesday and Wednesday!
Celebrating Tonia's birthday!
Going to the Hunger Games premier!
Starting off break watching a steam-punk version of Shakespeare's A Midsummer's Night Dream!
Attending Kyle's wedding!
Having dinner with Will! (hopefully)
And a little bit of school work with Cameron.

This is my last "official" spring break as a student, and I don't have huge plans like going to the beach or anything, but I'm actually really excited about the plans that I do have, because I get to spend time with the people that I love the most and that's really all that matters to me these days. I am so lucky to have such amazing families in my life that let me hang out with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones