Sunday, March 11, 2012

New Experiences

After church this morning, Cameron came to eat with me and my parents. That was definitely a new experience for me. I was terrified that my dad was going to say something inappropriate or that mom would make things awkward, but they didn't and Cameron really seemed to enjoy spending time with them. Which is a very good thing.

Also, you know that house I was telling you about yesterday? I went and looked at it this afternoon. I really really liked it. Mom and dad, not so much. It's over priced and needs some work, but I can see myself in it. However, I will listen to my father because he knows what he's talking about. So the search for a permanent housing solution continues.

1 comment:

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones