Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Midsummer Night's Dream

Last night I went to watch William Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream presented by the UAFS theater department.

It was...interesting to say the least. I did however enjoy it. Mostly because it was pretty funny, but also because I got to have dinner with Lydia before the show.

Austin was in the play, so afterwards I called him to tell him what a good job he'd done and we decided to have a catch up lunch very soon! I'm so excited to see him and catch up on his life. It has been way too long.

It is supposed to rain on our camping trip. I LOVE rain, but not when they are forecasting a monsoon the day we are supposed to be soaking up the sun by the lake.

Speaking of soaking up the sun, I'm hopefully going to the beach this summer after graduation! I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones