Saturday, July 2, 2011

Week In Review

Alas, I am blogging again!

I was house sitting and I had no access to internet. Boy, it is good to be back!

I had a great week swimming and relaxing with my sweet friends!

I got the strangest sunburn of my life, and I'm peeling like crazy.

I got "stood up" on a "date."

I snagged some awesome threads for super cheap.

I fell in love all over again with the old, dilapidated house right in the middle of an iffy neighborhood in Fort Smith. It's been on the market for 2 years, and if it's still for sale this time next year, you better believe I'm snatching it up! I could get it for a steal! Oh, the possibilities!

I've been thinking about "growing up" a lot lately. I have exactly, 10 months to decide what I'm going to do after graduation. Like get a "real" job. I knew this day was rapidly approaching for the last 8 years, but I'm really starting to freak out. We'll talk more later about my career aspirations.

Love much, talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones