Saturday, June 25, 2011

MIA

I don't even remember the last time I turned on my computer.

I've actually been blogging, what little I have done, from the family computer.

I'm sorta taking a break from life I think. I'm ok with that.

I've had little stress.

A break from tons of technology.

And I've actually taken a break from reading also.

For the first time in my life, I don't feel the need to be learning something all the time, or being attached to my computer.

Instead, I've been catching up on my TV watching that I don't get to do when school is in session. I know TV isn't the best use of my time, but I really do enjoy it, and sometimes I do my best thinking after I watch a particularly interesting show; I don't do mindless entertainment.

Starting tomorrow, I will be house sitting for a week. Drop in, stop by for a swim, come enjoy summer with me.

1 comment:

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones