Monday, January 17, 2011

Dream Home

Today, I found my dream home. Five Bedrooms. Four Bathrooms. Historical District. Two Story. Wrap Around Porch. Attic. Basement. All for the low price of 45,000. For over 4,000 square feet. To say this house is a "fixer upper" is an understatement. For some reason I have a thing for old crumbling houses. I really can't help it. I guess that is the Historian in me. Did I mention it was built in the 40's? Only my favorite decade. Sometimes when I drive by old houses that are run down, it makes me sad that someone didn't care for such a formerly beautiful thing. I think of all the families that have lived there. Christmases. Birthdays. Deaths. Births. All the stories that the walls could tell.

A girl can dream, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones