Sunday, April 24, 2011

Seasons in Life

This week, one of my very good friends got engaged. 

Engaged. 

I am really very happy for him. 

But, it is a really odd situation in life to be the only single person within a group of friends. I mean, I'm not even dating anyone, and my friends either married or quickly approaching that stage. Sometimes I feel like an outsider, especially when they think that I don't understand their life. I know that I am still really young, but I am turning 22 this year, and most of my friends really are married or in very serious relationships. I am not complaining, because I know that God has an amazing plan for my life, but I miss my friends, and I want to be able to relate to them again. And I just flat out want to get married. I mean, what girl my age doesn't? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones