Monday, April 18, 2011

The Last Two Weeks

Always feel like a marathon. And yet so many fun things always come up the last two weeks of school that distract me from my work. Like today, I had lunch with Tonia and a birthday dinner for Austin. Needless to say, I wrote two pages...out of 7. My paper is only due Thursday. I'm tired. I'm ready to be the leader of Terrific Tuesdays. I'm ready to hang out with little Jack all summer. I'm ready for baseball games with the Hobbs. I'm ready for road trips with Cameron. I'm ready for movie nights. I'm ready for sitting on the porch just talking with friends. I'm ready to finish my house. I'm ready to read a book for fun. I'm ready for Utah. Two weeks, go by fast please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones