Monday, March 21, 2011

Praise the Lord

After my flooring meltdown the other day, for some reason I decided to look one more time at my laminate options. Lumber Liquidators just happened to be having a huge sale that of course, was over today. I began looking at the options, and all the time I was thinking all of these colors are ugly in my price range. Then. lo and behold, I see this. 
While it wasn't my first choice, it was on sale for 59 cents a square foot. They were practically begging me to purchase it, right?  Turns out, I had exactly enough money in my house savings jar to buy it. And the best part is, we have to pick it up in Tulsa, which means I get to see my brother. This girl is a happy camper today.

2 comments:

  1. The House is going to be perfectly vintage and modern and cozy and homey and lovely in everyway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how God puts the puzzle pieces together!!!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones