Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Lesson Learned

Last night, Cameron invited me to go bowling with his friend and her boyfriend. I was very apprehensive at first, because I did not really like this girl, and I always wished that he wasn't friends with her. But, I decided to go anyways. I had so much fun! Now, I will admit, I probably couldn't hang out with her every day, but I don't dislike her anymore. Plus, smashing him at bowling was well worth it!

So, I've learned my lesson. Don't make up your mind about someone based on hanging out with them once.

And I found out the reason he had never invited me to hang out with them more. He thought I wouldn't have fun because I didn't know them. How sweet is that?

Oh, and he still is in the habit of paying for random things of mine. I'm still trying to figure out what in the world he is doing. Boys.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, don't judge a book by its cover =)

    However, sometimes the cover is a good description on the inside contents! :)

    ReplyDelete

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones