Thursday, December 9, 2010

Finals Week

Yes my friends, it is the dreaded week for all college students. Finals week. However, I am almost done with finals and I feel really good about all of my classes! Today, marked a very sad day in the history of the friendship between myself and Cameron. Ever since high school we have hung out in the mornings before school. I was ecstatic to be able to continue this tradition in college also. Next semester, however, we do not have classes at the same time, so there will be no more car chats. It's sad really, almost like the ending of an era. Cameron is one of those friends that you hope will be in your life forever, and I feel lucky to have met him 4 long years ago. Mornings will never be the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones