Tuesday, November 16, 2010

No Direction



I have recently realized that I have no idea what I want to do with the rest of my life. I thought I knew. I wanted to work in a museum, a quiet place, never in the limelight. But now, I'm not so sure. Politics facinate me, but I am NOT a public speaker. What I would really like to do is write. Doesn't everyone say that though? I mean I feel kind of lame when people as me what I want to do with the rest of my life and the best I can come up with is "Oh, you know, I want to write a book." I can just imagine what is going through their head, actually it is the same thing that goes through their head when I say I'm majoring in History and don't want to teach. Basically I'm spending all of this money on an education that, to most, has no practicle application in life. Maybe an epiphany of sorts will come to me when it is time to find a career. Until then, writing a book it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones