Saturday, November 13, 2010

A Night Out, Finally

Tonight, I was supposed to babysit, and to be honest, I was not looking forward to it at all.

What I really wanted to do was curl up on my couch, watch Pride and Prejudice for the hundredth time, and then work on my research projects that I've been stressing over for weeks.

Instead, babysitting was cancelled because of the rain.

So, I went to Olive Garden, which was spectacular.

And I went to see Unstoppable.


Good friends, good food, good movie. (Denzel and Mr. Pine were looking pretty fine too)
A night out was just what I needed. 

I promise, it would be much too easy for me to become a hermit if people didn't drag me out once in a while. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones