Saturday, November 20, 2010

Excited Cannot Even Begin to Express....

how I'm feeling right now! I got a call from one of my best friends, who moved to Utah this fall, and I wasn't going to get to see her until Christmas, but her parents got her plane tickets and she is on her way home as I type!!!!!!!

We have been friends since the first day of Kindergarten, and these last few months have been hard knowing that she's not just 10 minutes away. You never know how much you are going to miss someone until you can't just hop in a car and go see them on a whim. So, I am so excited to have her home again, even if only for a little while.

One of my favorite pictures of us, we used to take one like this at every award ceremony :)

1 comment:

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones