Friday, June 18, 2010

Same 'ol Same 'ol

My life is boring.

I work, which is fun. But after work. Nothing. But more work.

My house no longer has holes in the floor! woohoo!

I bought a "new" refrigerator.

I was given a "new" dryer.

I purchased two great new CD's last night. You should check out Coldplay and A Fine Frenzy on Amazon this month.

I was unexpectedly paid today from a job done long ago.

I get closer to moving out every single day.

Best thing about this week? Getting to see my best friend today and a phone call from a special someone. Does he know he's special? why of course not. That's mine...and a few other people's little secret :)

1 comment:

  1. Cute post. . .boring is good sometimes. I am excited about your "new" refrig and dryer! And unexpected money is never a bad thing either.

    Nice tunes!

    ReplyDelete

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones