Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Beginnings

I started a new job yesterday!!! It is basically a dream job. I get to work with the sweet ladies in the church office 3 days a week :) This is a gift from God. I've been searching and praying for a job and when I stopped looking, God gave me one. He is amazing.

I miss my friends oh so much. I'm so ready for school to start it's not even funny. That way I will see those that I love every day. :)

I'm ready to move out. I know I keep saying that, but I keep envisioning my beautiful house...or how beautiful it will become and picture future memories and fun that those walls with be able to witness and I can't wait.

Anyways, off to look for my lost car keys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones