Friday, June 25, 2010

Good Friends, Good Food, Good Times

I got to see some long lost friends last night, and let me tell you, it made my day! Devin and Josh came over, and Andrew, and Brittainy, and Krystina. We made tacos and they were yummy. Then we jumped in the pool. But it started storming...and you know we hid under floaties in the pool until the rain subsided. Doesn't really make sense right? I mean we were already getting wet from the pool. But that rain was cold!

We watched Baby Mama, hilarious movie! And we even had bunt cake cupcakes :) complete with the 4th of July funfetti!

Have I ever mentioned that the 4th of July is like on my list of top Holidays? Well, it is. I'm a very patriotic person and I just love it. The 4th of July service at church is my all time favorite. Yes, better than Christmas! What can I say, I'm a history major :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones