Sunday, March 7, 2010

You Mean Life Gets More Confusing as We Get Older?

I always thought that life would simplify once I reached the age where I was able to make my own decisions, do my own thing, and choose my friends. Well. It didn't. I'm in this balancing act of relationships and trying to make people happy and it's confusing. I never thought I'd have to make choices that affected people so deeply or that other people's decisions would hurt me or make me so happy.

Two people I've really been able to count on lately have a special place in my heart. Kyle and Krystina. They keep me in check. They tell me it's going to be ok. They tell gently when I'm being ridiculous. They give me hugs when they know I need it. They can tell something is wrong by taking one look at me. They don't push. They love me. And I love them. I don't know what I would do without them. They are my sunshine lately. I'm ready to spend a whole week with them at the beach and get to know them even better.

Proverbs 17:17 (English Standard Version)

A friend loves at all times,and a brother is born for adversity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones