Monday, March 1, 2010

Eight Days a Week

Yes, there are only seven days in a week, but sometimes I feel like I've been through enough in one week to add an extra day in there. Do you ever feel stretched out? Like you've done too much? And I'm going to quote one of my favorite movies here "like butter scraped over too much bread." (kudos if you know the movie) Well, I do. That's exactly what I feel like this week, and yes it is only Monday. I love school, but school doesn't always love me.

Honestly, the class I'm taking over The Beatles is taking over my life. It's a bit of an obsession now, it's even taking over the title of my blog post today and I'm listening to their music as I write. If you are every looking for an extremely interesting random topic to obsess over, try The Beatles and you will understand what I'm talking about.

One more thing this week, Midterms. and I'm not excited. Just to let you know. But after today I'm one more day closer to the beach!!! Spring Break can't get here fast enough.

I will leave you with a line from one of my favorite Beatles songs that always brightens my day!
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day
The sun is up, the sky is blue
It's beautiful and so are you


You are beautiful and each day is brand new so greet it with open arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones