Saturday, September 17, 2011

Weekend in Review

Friday night I got a text from Cameron. He wanted to go out and eat and just talk. I feel like that is still touchy territory, so I said not that night, I was busy. Which wasn't a lie. I told him one day we could. I know that he's hurting from the breakup and he told me he messed up by pushing all of his friends away and that he was lonely. I feel bad for him, but at the same time, it was kinda his fault. Still, being the person I am, I feel like I should be there for him. Not in a best friend sort of way, but a "I'm nice so I'll help you out" kind of way.

Saturday I continued to decorate my room, I promise I will have pictures soon! I then went to eat dinner with my dad and then my mom joined us for dessert. I went to Kirklands, which I had a gift card for, and got this awesome vase with lights in it! I love it so much and it matches great in my new room.

OH! The most important part of Saturday? I. Found. My. Dream. House. Seriously, I am going to start saving now. Here it is, and it is just perfect for me!

I'm in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones