Thursday, December 15, 2011

I FINALLY Have Time To Read!!

Now that I am on break, I finally have time to read books that I actually want to read! Not that the books we read for school aren't great, but sometimes I just want to read a book and not think of anything academic.

I'm currently reading this:
And so far, I really really like it!

After this, I am going to read all the Harry Potter books...again. They are just so touching I can't even begin to explain it.

Then, I'm going to see what the hype is all about with The Hunger Games.

After that, I'm going to read one of my favorites, My Antonia. It's a classic, and it's wonderful.

If you are looking for something good to read over Christmas, you should check out these:



These are all seriously good books and I hope that you have time to check them out! I cried in during every single one of them! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones