Monday, May 24, 2010

Long Time, No See

It has been way too long since I have blogged. Let's see what has happened in life since? Well. Another semester has come to an end. I had an amazing Spring Break. I have been reading books and knitting a baby blanket for a friend. And that is about it. I want to share some beautiful photos that I took on SB. They are not pretty because of my amazing photography skills, because I don't have any. They are beautiful because of God's glory shining through them. I hope you have a wonderful day, and I'll see you soon. Promise!






Birthdays are a gift from God that should be celebrated!







Sunsets are the perfect endings to perfect days.






Sunrises remind us of God's renewing Grace daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones