Thursday, February 25, 2010

First Time for Everything

Life is full of firsts. Just today I had many of those first time experiences:
-I skipped my 8 am class for the first time
-I did my German homework and actually understood what was being said
-I started blogging


So far, it's been a great day. You know why? I downloaded some new music and I had Subway. Both make my heart happy, not nearly as happy as John Mayer makes it though.

I like quotes, so I'm thinking it's time for a quote of the day:
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony.
Benjamin Britten



That's all for today. A good start to my blog I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Listen to rgrigg00s Playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones